The Hotel is located on the historical peninsula also known as "The Old City." Just a few minutes walking distance to major historical areas including; Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Gulhane Park, Baslica Cistern, Topkapi Palace, Eminonu Port. Click for detailed information about the location of ilkay Hotel.
the hotel contains 60 rooms all of which have a bathroom, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and TV. Click for detailed information about the rooms.
Sirkeci Group Hotels and Restaurants is an independently operating enterprises providing restaurant and bar services. There are 5 hotels respectively named Sirkeci Konak Hotel (Luxury Design Hotel), Neorion Hotel (Luxury Design Hotel), Orient Express Hotel (Charming Hotel), Erboy Hotel (3 stars) and Ilkay Hotel (Budget Hotel)
Although the hotels with a total bedding capacity of 450 are technically very different from each other, they have similar organizational structures regarding service qualities and customer-satisfaction oriented attitudes. Sirkeci Group Hotels take seriously the responsibilities to the social development and redevelopment movements going on in the Sirkeci area and is continuing to participate actively in projects designed for the Group and for the district. The Group prefers to describe itself as "a group in love with Sirkeci" devoted to urban renewal and a resulting increase in monetary and cultural value of the district.
Sirkeci was an important area for accommodation at the beginning of 1900s but has faced degeneration after following the 1950s. Recently, Sirkeci has once again come into the limelight as the rising star of Istanbul. Sirkeci Group has undertaken an important mission to promote Sirkeci area as an attractive living space. It is projected that Sirkeci will attract the attention of intellectual community of Istanbul in the next 2-3 years, it is very important to get prepared for the future and to introduce Sirkeci as a wholesome and diverse community.
Urban rehabilitation works going on in Sirkeci area will be completed in 2 years time and in 2013 the cross-continent underwater subway tunnel project will be completed.
Sirkeci Group Hotels and Restaurants is already ahead of its goals in respect of customer satisfaction.
In terms of creating "value" the group has positioned itself well. The rates, in relation to the services offered, were meticulously chosen . While local guests form only 10% of the guest profile, the remaining 90% mostly consists of citizens of OECD countries. Each hotel has a different guest structure. Therefore, Sirkeci Groups continues to offer diverse amenities to suit each individual hotel and restaurant.
In addition to ads placed in globally renowned tour operators' catalogs such as TUI (Tourist Union International), advertisement is mainly dispersed via Internet channels.